Support was outstanding.
– DBA, USA
Makes us much more confident to purchase knowing issues can be resolved quickly.
– DBA, USA
...response was all but immediate and VERY straightforward.
– DBA, USA
I am impressed with your service level.
– IT Manager, Germany
I just wanted to let you know about the exemplary service I received from one of your support staff yesterday.
– Senior Project Manager, Law Firm, UK
Driver works like a dream.
– Energy Supplier, London
Testing has completed successfully. Configuration of the software/driver was a breeze.
KR – Banking institution, USA
The Easysoft Oracle® ODBC Driver blew us away.
– Senior Data Manager, USA
Found Easysoft Sales staff to be incredibly knowledgeable and helpful.
– Retailer, South Africa
We used your product to synchronize our ODBC database with our legacy application and are extremely happy with the performance.
JS – Energy Company USA
Real time data access from a REAL software company.
– Project Lead, Retailer, UK
We are grateful to Easysoft for supplying a great solution that helped us access our 64-bit database.
– Architecture Manager, UK
The integration into our databases and the assistance given with bulk uploads and a general helpful attitude was outstanding.
– Project Manager, Telecoms, USA
Easysoft constantly provide us with an excellent service.
– Database Manager, UK
Easysoft provided excellent support and advice on the launch of our new data infrastructure.
– Head of IT, Major Airport, USA
We are very pleased with their drivers and support.
– Tech Support, Manchester, UK
We highly recommend Easysoft, their technical support is outstanding and the service we have received from then is both professional and efficient.
– Project Support, UK
Whenever we need them for assistance or advice, the team at Easysoft is always a phone call away and ready to help.
– Data Manager, UK
Been using your drivers for many years now and we are impressed with the quality and price of them.
– Program Manager, USA
Our long term collaboration with Easysoft can be characterized by the excellence of their services, speed of communication and responsiveness to their clients.
– CEO, Major ISP, USA
Since the very beginning, Easysoft maintained very high standards in the technology that they use.
– Infrastructure Engineer, Telecoms, USA
Unsure about your services at first we are so pleased that we did choose Easysoft.
– Project Manager, USA
Straightforward, brilliantly priced products - what else can I say!
– Database Manager, USA
Very pleased particularly with the quality of the product.
– Project Manager, General Retailer, France
Very nice guys, professional. Thank you.
– Head of Solutions, USA
Never used Easysoft Limited before, but I would not hesitate in recommending them.
– Consultant, USA
I will not hesitate to consider Easysoft for our product deployments.
LH – Software Solution Provider
Everything seems to run faster with Easysoft!
– IT Manager, UK
Thank you so much for your continuous support. The Easysoft driver was indeed excellent, easy and reliable.
PH – Telecoms
Firebird ODBC Driver
Need a robust connection to Firebird using ODBC?
This powerful and lightweight Firebird ODBC driver provides superior performance. It supports Firebird 1.0–1.5.x, 2.1, 2.5 and 3.0 databases from Linux, Windows, Mac OS X and Solaris platforms.
In the unlikely event that you need help with the installation of this driver then our support team is on hand to assist you.
ODBC driver for Firebird 1.0–1.5, 2.1, 2.5 and 3.0
The Easysoft ODBC-Firebird Driver lets ODBC-enabled applications access Firebird 1.0–1.5.x, 2.1, 2.5 and 3.0 from Linux, Windows, Mac OS X and Solaris platforms.
The Easysoft ODBC-Firebird Driver is compatible with the Microsoft ODBC Driver Manager and unixODBC, the open source ODBC Driver Manager, which is included with the distribution on non-Windows platforms. The ODBC-Firebird Driver installation can automatically install the driver into unixODBC, making the ODBC-Firebird Driver immediately available to your ODBC applications. The unixODBC project is currently led by Easysoft developer Nick Gorham and we have many years of experience in supporting and testing our drivers with unixODBC.
In addition, the Easysoft ODBC-Firebird Driver:
- Conforms to the ODBC 3.5 specification and so provides the expected functionality for ODBC 3 applications such as ADO. The Easysoft ODBC-Firebird Driver will also work with older ODBC applications.
- Provides direct access to all the Firebird catalog tables. This information is also available with standard ODBC calls such as SQLTables and SQLColumns.
- Supports Firebird roles. You can specify a role either as part of the DSN setup details or as an option to SQLDriverConnect.
- Provides both ANSI and Unicode access to Firebird databases, converting from the internal UTF8 storage format used by the Firebird server. Default character sets may be configured and all conversions are done transparently and automatically. ANSI only applications such as Microsoft Query will only "see" 8 Bit ANSI data, while Unicode applications such as Microsoft Access are provided with direct access to 16 Bit Unicode data.
- Maps ODBC transaction requirements to the provided Firebird model transparently and efficiently. There is also provision to choose between "wait" and "no wait" behaviour on detection of lock conflicts.
- Fully supports Firebird stored procedures and provides mapping from the ODBC call methods to the native Firebird calls. Provision is made for both the "SELECT" and "EXEC PROCEDURE" calling methods and the driver will pick the correct translation. A manual override on this selection is provided for unusual procedures
The Easysoft ODBC-Firebird Driver is currently available on these platforms:
|v1.9 (Firebird 1.5 - 3.0)||Windows (x86) (32 - Bit, 64 - Bit)||(7, 8, 2012 R2, 10, 2016, 2019)|
|v1.8 (Firebird 1.5 - 3.0)||Linux (x86) (32 - Bit)||(kernel 2.2-4.0+, glibc 2.1+)|
|v1.8 (Firebird 1.5 - 3.0)||Linux (x86) (64 - Bit)||(kernel 2.6-4.0+, glibc 2.3.5+)|
|v1.3 (Firebird 1.5 - 2.1)||Solaris (Sparc) (32 - Bit)||(2.6-2.9)|
|v1.0 (Firebird 1.5)||Mac OS X (PPC) (32 - Bit)||(10.3.5-10.4)|