QuickBooks Online ODBC Driver
Real-time read-write access to QuickBooks Online from Microsoft Office, Database, Web Server and Reporting applications
The QuickBooks Online ODBC Driver enables you to work with QuickBooks Online data outside of the QuickBooks web interface. The driver allows you to use QuickBooks Online data in any application that supports ODBC. For example, Microsoft Access, Excel, SQL Server, Oracle, PHP and Perl. You can query QuickBooks Online as well as adding and updating QuickBooks Online records.
- We produce ODBC drivers for more data sources than any other vendor, maximising our exposure to this data access technology and broadening our experience.
- We support our products over the long term. Customers with the latest data stores can be just as confident of our continued commitment as those who purchased drivers for databases (which although now considered legacy, we continue to support) at the start of our 20+ years of existence.
- We are agile, responsive and welcome interaction with our customers. If you need assistance with integrating QuickBooks Online with your application, we will be ready.
- Direct, real-time access to QuickBooks Online, no import/export necessary, ensuring your analysis is based on the most recent data.
- Read-write driver, maximising the integration potential for QuickBooks Online and client applications.
- Compatible with industry standard BI, Analytics and Spreadsheet applications. We track the Gartner BI Magic Quadrant to ensure our application support remains current.
- Query, update, join, sort and aggregate QuickBooks Online data by using SQL.
- Compatible with 32-bit and 64-bit* applications.
- Supports Microsoft Windows.
- ANSI SQL-92 compliant.
- Supports the ODBC standard that your application will expect and have been tested with: ODBC 3.5.
The QuickBooks Online ODBC Driver is currently available on these platforms:
|v1.0 (QuickBooks Online)||Windows (x86) (32 - Bit, 64 - Bit)||(2000, XP, 2003, Vista, 2008, 2008 R2, 7, 8, 2012 R2, 10)|