Cassandra ODBC Driver
Real-time read-write access to Cassandra from Microsoft Office, Database, Web Server and Reporting applications.
The Cassandra ODBC Driver allows you to use Cassandra or Astra data in any application that supports ODBC. For example, Microsoft Access, Excel, SQL Server, Oracle, PHP and Perl. You can query Cassandra data as well as adding, updating and deleting Cassandra records (if Cassandra supports the SQL used by the application).
Please note that this is a beta release of the driver, and therefore not suitable for production use.
- We produce ODBC drivers for more data sources than any other vendor, maximising our exposure to this data access technology and broadening our experience.
- We support our products over the long term. Customers with the latest data stores can be just as confident of our continued commitment as those who purchased drivers for databases (which although now considered legacy, we continue to support) at the start of our 20+ years of existence.
- We are agile, responsive and welcome interaction with our customers. If you need assistance with integrating Cassandra with your application, we will be ready.
- Direct, real-time access to Cassandra, no import/export necessary, ensuring your analysis is based on the most recent data.
- Read-write driver, maximising the integration potential for Cassandra and client applications.
- Compatible with industry standard BI, Analytics and Spreadsheet applications. We track the Gartner BI Magic Quadrant to ensure our application support remains current.
- Compatible with 32-bit and 64-bit applications.
- Available on Microsoft Windows, Linux and UNIX platforms.
- ANSI SQL-92 compliant.
The Cassandra ODBC Driver is currently available on these platforms:
|v 1.0 (Cassandra, Astra)||AIX (PPC) (32 - Bit)||(4.3-7.2)|
|v 1.0 (Cassandra, Astra)||AIX (PPC) (64 - Bit)||(5.0-7.2)|
|v 1.0 (Cassandra, Astra)||HP-UX (Itanium i64) (32 - Bit)||(11i)|
|v 1.0 (Cassandra, Astra)||HP-UX (Itanium i64) (64 - Bit)||(11i)|
|v 1.0 (Cassandra, Astra)||Linux (x86) (32 - Bit)||(kernel 2.2-5.0+, glibc 2.1+)|
|v 1.0 (Cassandra, Astra)||Linux (x86) (64 - Bit)||(kernel 2.6-5.0+, glibc 2.3.5+)|
|v 1.0 (Cassandra, Astra)||Solaris (Sparc) (32 - Bit)||(2.6-2.11)|
|v 1.0 (Cassandra, Astra)||Solaris (Sparc) (64 - Bit)||(2.8-2.11)|
|v 1.0 (Cassandra, Astra)||Solaris (x86) (32 - Bit)||(2.8)|
|v 1.0 (Cassandra, Astra)||Windows (x86) (32 - Bit, 64 - Bit)||(7, 8, 2012 R2, 10, 2016, 2019,11,2022)|